Friday, May 9, 2008

May is National Burger Month!

There is nothing in the world that can make my mouth water quite like the smell of a thick, juicy, quarter-pound burger piled high with cheese, onions, tomatoes, lettuce, ketcup, and mayonaise. I've tried for over a week to write this post and nothing would come together. I had found all these beautiful photos of hamburgers and cheseburgers but no words with which I could express my admiration of, obsession with, and frankly worship of this masterful piece of meat. Finally I realized that hamburgers didn't need me to talk for them. That if I posted them here in all of their succulent, savory, tender glory - they would say more for themselves than I ever could. So feast your eyes on this:
(Photo not taken by me)

(Photo not taken by me)

(Photo not taken by me)

(Photo not taken by me)

1 comment:

Joshua Suarez said...

So its 6:00 in the morning and I want a hamburger... Those pictures are evil!

I think your blog is great! Maybe its because of my infatuation with food... I'm no chef just a fan.

You're an excellent writer and your posts are really funny. Keep writing. You have another dedicated reader!